CVHRC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CVHRC Forum

These forums are for conversations among CVHRC members and the visiting public. Feel free to discuss the topics as they are posted, or start your own topic.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  EventsEvents  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  CVHRC Website  CVHRC Facebook  

Need assistance checking my SWR's on new mobile antenna

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
carnolds460

Need assistance checking my SWR's on new mobile antenna Empty
PostSubject: Need assistance checking my SWR's on new mobile antenna   Need assistance checking my SWR's on new mobile antenna EmptySat Jul 24, 2021 4:41 pm

Hi,

I'm Ann, KD5LKF, I recently purchased a mag mount Tram antenna for my vehicle and need a CVHRC Elmer to assist me. I need help checking the SWR's after installation.

Thank you.

Tram 1185 Amateur Dual-Band Magnet Antenna
Need assistance checking my SWR's on new mobile antenna 51SQT0oW84L._AC_SL1200_
Back to top Go down
William - KN4FQZ

William - KN4FQZ

PostSubject: Re: Need assistance checking my SWR's on new mobile antenna   Need assistance checking my SWR's on new mobile antenna EmptySat Jul 24, 2021 8:30 pm

Hey Ann,

I would contact CVHRC Club members Bert, KI5CGU, or George, AF5SB since they are local to you. I believe they both have the equipment to take care of the antenna SWR issue for you. You can find their contact numbers in the Clubs Directory or give me a call and I'll contact them for you.

Bill - KN4FQZ
-.- -. ....- ..-. --.- --..
Back to top Go down
bheusinger

PostSubject: Re: Need assistance checking my SWR's on new mobile antenna   Need assistance checking my SWR's on new mobile antenna EmptyFri Jul 30, 2021 5:21 pm

Hello Ann,

Have you has a response yet? If not, are you available tomorrow (SAT) to have the SWR measured?

Bert KI5CGU
Back to top Go down
bheusinger

PostSubject: Re: Need assistance checking my SWR's on new mobile antenna   Need assistance checking my SWR's on new mobile antenna EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 9:23 pm

Update: Contact made via phone. Requester is unavailable until further notice. Assistance will be provided upon their return. 73’s!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need assistance checking my SWR's on new mobile antenna   Need assistance checking my SWR's on new mobile antenna Empty

Back to top Go down

Need assistance checking my SWR's on new mobile antenna
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CVHRC Forum :: Q & A For Elmer's-
Jump to: